Submission of Papers
Deadline for Submission of Papers is
January 12th, 2015 at (23:59 CET).
The Technical Programme Committee encourages submission
of original, unpublished, clear, accurate, and relevant
papers in any of the topic areas listed on the right.
All submitted papers will be reviewed by the Technical Programme Committee and selected for either oral presentation or poster presentation.
Authors will be asked to submit
their papers via the online submission system by
January 12th, 2015 at (23:59 CET).
Authors should keep in mind that:
- Use of the template is obligatory. This template is available here and contains detailed author instructions.
- They must agree to the copyright conditions available as part of the online submission process.
- All papers will be peer reviewed by the Technical Programme Committee, which reserves the right to accept or reject any submitted paper.
- Paper presentation will be either oral or poster presentation. This choice will be made by the Technical Programme Committee.
- Furthermore, the accepted papers will be published as part of the Technical Digest, complete with ISBN reference number and available to all conference delegates.
- Papers for which authors execute the optional IEEE copyright agreement and which are presented at this 1st URSI AT-RASC will be submitted for posting to IEEE Xplore.
IEEE PDF eXpress
The IEEE PDF eXpress will be available from October 27, to January 12th, 2015. Authors can use this service to generate IEEE Xplore compatible PDF files. To use PDF eXpress:
- visit http://www.pdf-express.org
- enter the Conference ID: 34774X
- create an account
- and follow the instructions on that web site.
Contributed papers are solicited in the topical areas as outlined in the Call for Papers:
- Commission A: Electromagnetic Metrology
- Commission B: Fields and Waves
- Commission C: Radiocommunication and Signal Processing Systems
- Commission D: Electronics and Photonics
- Commission E: Electromagnetic Environment and Interference
- Commission F: Wave Propagation and Remote Sensing
- Commission G: Ionospheric Radio and Propagation
- Commission H: Waves in Plasmas
- Commission J: Radio Astronomy
- Commission K: Electromagnetics in Biology and Medicine
AT-RASC Paper Templates
Templates are available here
Paper Submission Tool
Paper ready to submit? click here
or directly: http://www.aps-ursi.org/AT-RASC
Detailed author instructions are integrated in the template.
URSI abstract submissions must consist of at least 250 words and must be limited to one page, including figures. The text must be single spaced with a minimum font size of 11 points. A font from the Times family should be used. All fonts must be embedded in the submitted PDF document.
The title should be centered 2.5 cm (1 inch) from the top of the page. The author's (or authors') name(s) and complete organizational affiliation(s) should start two lines below the title. If there are multiple authors, the presenter's name should be indicated with an asterisk.
The text should start three lines below the last line of the organizational affiliation(s). The top and bottom margins should be 2.5 cm (1 inch), and the left-hand and right- hand margins should be at least 2.5 cm (1 inch).
Paragraphs should be separated with one blank line. Do not indent paragraphs. Do not include a list of references. However, a few open-literature references may be included parenthetically, for example: (R. L. Lewis and J. R. Johler, Radio Science, 2, 1976, pp. 75-81). Acknowledgment of financial support is not appropriate.